Discussion: The mathematics of chaos in website management.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

The mathematics of chaos in website management.

"To discover the universe's secrets, think about energy, frequency, and vibrations. (Nikola Tesla)"

I've been looking for the chaotic-harmonic sync point of the sf-healing.com website for a long time.
Anyone who manages a website notices the huge fluctuations at the site's entrance. Sometimes, the gaps between the days are hundreds and thousands of percent, seemingly without explanation. The dependence on search engines is, of course, enormous. Both Google and Bing base search on very complex algorithms. (Some are known, and some are secret) I have long noticed that the fluctuations are not accidental! Chaos is not random! The entire site has a given energy, which can be divided among the different subjects. Only optimal distribution leads to an immense number of entries. The problem is that when energy is given, an increase in one place means a decrease in another. I am looking for the harmonious-chaotic point of synchronization that leads to breaking out of the site's energy limitations. The mathematics of chaos has only gained momentum in recent decades, thanks to mathematicians such as Mandelbrot. It is essential to emphasize that everything in the universe has energy, words, people, materials, and websites! I have long been writing the names of the titles using a numerology of 3-6-9. Nonsense? Not at all. If Nikola Tesla had thought so, there would have been room for rethinking in this direction.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree