Discussion: My homeopathy and Bach flower experience.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Self-healing and alternative natural therapies.

My homeopathy and Bach flower experience.

The homeopathic treatment is based on my understanding of the placebo effect (a genuine effect) but relies on a deep, unquestioning belief that is unsuitable for every patient. The treatment of Bach flowers stands the same for me as homeopathy.

My homeopathy therapist is a qualified doctor whom I met at a private clinic for patients in complex situations. (Most of them were cancer patients) The therapist was very attentive, kind, and empathetic. I went to his house several times for a very comprehensive question. After several attempts to take medicine specially formulated for me, I felt nothing! The subsequent attempts were with a more potent treatment, strangely at a much higher dilution. (Contrary to all the principles of chemistry) Finally, after several months of fruitless attempts, I stopped the homeopathic treatment. At another time, after several years, I also tried Bach flower therapy with a holistic naturopath therapist. Again, without any effect on me.

Pros and Cons of Homeopathy and Bach Flower Therapies.

Pros.
The doctor's investigation was lengthy, thorough, and exhaustive.
Easy treatment without pain or discomfort.
No side-effects.

Cons.
I have made a few attempts with the most potent homeopathic remedies available - No negative or positive effects!
The mechanism of action of the homeopathic method is unclear. (Probably based on the placebo effect)
It only works when the patient profoundly believes they are recovering from homeopathic treatment.

Link: Pros and cons: Homeopathy, Bach flower, Colloidal silver, Ozone.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/184 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree