Discussion: I am 56 years old and have recovered from lung cancer after harsh chemotherapy and surgery (I stopped smoking). I live in constant fear. How, if at all, can I prevent cancer from recurring?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am 56 years old and have recovered from lung cancer after harsh chemotherapy and surgery (I stopped smoking). I live in constant fear. How, if at all, can I prevent cancer from recurring?

Treating cancer patients is quite traumatic and leaves the patient in rational fear. Constant strengthening of the immune system and life energy will allow you to feel that you are getting stronger and the disease is no longer relevant. Lung cancer in the energetic dimension is associated with the fourth energy center (the heart chakra), whose motivating factors are love, self-esteem, and self-image. You must learn to make time for your loved ones. Do not fear expressions of love; this is not a weakness. Maintaining a varied anti-inflammatory diet of fresh, unprocessed, and non-industrialized foods is essential. Leisure, hobbies, and occupations that give you satisfaction and happiness will allow you to keep cancer away for good.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree