Discussion: Is the near-death experience (NDE) a hallucination, or is there life after death, as most of those who have returned from the world of the dead claim?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Self-healing natural medicine philosophy.

Is the near-death experience (NDE) a hallucination, or is there life after death, as most of those who have returned from the world of the dead claim?

People who have had an experience of near-death (NDE) and have returned to life tell similar stories of going through a tunnel toward a bright, solid light with a feeling of unconditional love, liberation, and transcendence. The unique experience brings people insights into the future and recognition of the afterlife. Medicine attributes the experience that is a very familiar phenomenon to realistic hallucinations. Are the people lying? Certainly not; they have no incentive to lie. Are the descriptions (in the thousands) proof of reincarnation and the eternity of the spirit? The answer is no. At the same time, I have brought a physical (less familiar) explanation that you will find in the attached link. The explanation points to the periodicity of energy in all processes in nature.

As a liver cirrhosis patient, I also had similar experiences (in a slightly different format) of disconnecting from the physical body. There are thousands of very similar stories. In a separate blog, I suggested studying the moment of death in hospices for dying people. (Of course, with the consent of the patients and their families)

Link: Is there life after death? (Non-philosophical answer)
https://www.sf-healing.com/blog/post/105 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree