Discussion: The fact that the human body is not symmetrical has been known for a long time. The right side of the body is seen in traditional Chinese medicine as feminine and the left as masculine. (Part of the yin-yang concept)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Self-healing natural medicine philosophy.

The fact that the human body is not symmetrical has been known for a long time. The right side of the body is seen in traditional Chinese medicine as feminine and the left as masculine. (Part of the yin-yang concept)

The concept of yin-yang is surprising in its depth, especially regarding their time. Chinese concepts refer to the energetic body, not just the physical one. On the outside, the body looks quite symmetrical (not perfect symmetry), but in the internal organs, there is no symmetry. Much has been written about symmetry and asymmetry in the context of beauty! The theories of the American mathematician George David Birkhoff, who tried to link symmetry and complexity in a mathematical model, are becoming relevant again. I got cirrhosis of the liver, not by chance! Most of the liver is on the right side of the body, the feminine side. From this, it can be concluded that the unresolved traumas I suffered came from the female direction. Since my mother was not the subject of traumas, there were not many options, but only my ex-wife.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree