Discussion: I am a handsome young man, but suffering from severe impotence. I tried everything including a sexual surrogate nurse, to no avail!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am a handsome young man, but suffering from severe impotence. I tried everything including a sexual surrogate nurse, to no avail!

Clinics that treat impotence exist almost everywhere in the world. Assuming there is no physiological cause for impotence (such as kidney disease), then it is advisable to act in parallel in several directions simultaneously:
1 It is highly advisable to seek treatment from a qualified hypnotist who will remove from the subconscious the traumatic memory that caused the terrible fear that paralyzes your Body. (No need to forget)
2. It is advisable to consume stimulant foods that contain the amino acid citrulline (such as watermelon or melon) in general and anti-inflammatory foods in particular.
3. Sexual relationship with a loving girlfriend or with whom you have a deep personal connection. You must explain your condition to the woman and ask her for help and patience.
4. Men with erectile dysfunction find it difficult to reach sexual contact spontaneously. Early planning is often needed.
5. A satisfying experience and shared pleasure with a partner will release the deep fear inherent in you, and you will be able to return to your everyday and regular sex life.
6. It is highly recommended to try tantric sex because it emphasizes emotions rather than penetration. A supportive and loving spouse is needed for this.

Although you are physically healthy, I recommend reading the articles in the links below.

Links:
The Subconscious is the bridge between the Body and the Mind.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/139 (Copy & Paste)

Improving sexual function In chronic patients and the disabled.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/224 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree