Discussion: I am a 32-year-old breast cancer patient before a radical mastectomy and am considering taking care of myself using Chinese chemotherapy methods.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am a 32-year-old breast cancer patient before a radical mastectomy and am considering taking care of myself using Chinese chemotherapy methods.

Hair loss is a consideration, but the primary concern in cancer treatment is the chances of recovery and the risk of disease recurrence after a few years, usually in a more severe form. Whether Chinese treatment is more effective than Western treatment, I don't know. Western medicine for various cancers is probably available in China but is much more expensive. The dilemma you are in is tough. Radical mastectomy can damage your body image and self-esteem. I have no answer to what I would do in your situation!

The logic presented to you by your doctors, that at your young age, 32, you can withstand radical treatment, is correct in principle, but as I understand it, there is no deep philosophical thinking behind it. The onset of cancer at 29 indicates the mental-energetic factor of the disease originating from unresolved traumas. Unfortunately, there is no drug (chemical or biological) that can neutralize the causes of the disease, only its symptoms.

In two cases I know personally, not all hair loss was observed! At the same time, this is not a statistic, and nothing can be concluded from it. As far as I know, (requires validation) Chinese chemotherapy is "less violent." Regarding the availability in the West, I recommend that you contact, through your attending physician, a large medical center in China.

Link: Cancer causes emphasize its two interconnected trajectories.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/197 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree