Discussion: I found myself believing in reincarnation! After an extraordinary event, I experienced.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

I found myself believing in reincarnation! After an extraordinary event, I experienced.

In March 2012, when I was on the verge of death, I signed up for an energetic flushing workshop led by a medical doctor named Nader Butto. Most of the participants experienced a return to previous incarnations, shaky and strange, with screams, cries, and weird voices. I have experienced similar phenomena that I am convinced are authentic. Participants had no motivation to lie. The thought of reincarnation has dramatically changed my worldview.

When I look at the question of whether there is life after death at the level of theoretical physics, I come to an unequivocal conclusion - there is life after death. When a star dies, it is resurrected (differently). Humans, being energetic beings, obey the laws of nature. Since all the energetic processes in nature are cyclical - there is no reason to assume that humans are unusual.

Link: Is there life after death? (Non-philosophical answer)
https://www.sf-healing.com/blog/post/105 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree