Discussion: I have acute calcifications in the coronary arteries, is there a way to improve my condition. I'm afraid I'll need open heart surgery.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I have acute calcifications in the coronary arteries, is there a way to improve my condition. I'm afraid I'll need open heart surgery.

Patients with chronic heart disease often suffer from the accumulation of calcium deposits derived from inflammatory processes. There is a natural option to dramatically reduce this phenomenon, but it is a lengthy process that usually involves significant changes in diet and lifestyle. You can find all the relevant information on this site, but I recommend contacting a naturopath who will help you, especially in the initial stages.

The natural way to remove some calcium deposits includes 5 different steps:

1. A balanced anti-inflammatory diet rich in dietary fiber and low in animal protein.
2. Drink natural squeezed lemon juice daily in a glass of lukewarm water, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and a sip of olive oil every morning.
3. Freshly squeezed green juices. These contain a high amount of magnesium (found in chlorophyll), essential for the homeostasis of calcium in the body.
4. Regular consumption of vitamin K2 (fat-soluble) comes from animal sources and is, therefore, preferably from organic food.
5. Vitamin D3 is preferably through sun exposure and not various supplements.
6. Regular exercise is mandatory.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree