Discussion: How do aliens reproduce? Do they have sex?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Innovative topics regarding science, aliens, and medicine.

How do aliens reproduce? Do they have sex?

There are thousands of extraterrestrial civilizations. Some are very distant from humans. Even those close in appearance differ in genetics and anatomy.

Adrian Dvir's book presents examples of extraterrestrials that evolved from reptiles (lizards) and have a species (female and male) that reproduce by laying eggs. There are dozens of species of extraterrestrials, utterly different from each other, so the answer is a partial answer. Some of the information I detail comes from extraterrestrial answers to my questions received through telepathic channeling.

How extraterrestrials reproduce dictates many other aspects:
The subject of alien behavior is fascinating and has deep meaning in human interfaces with extraterrestrials. I have compiled several vital points from Adrian Dvir's book and my channeling with extraterrestrials.

Aliens have no ego and pursue goals without being influenced by emotions.
In human beings, you can find very high variation in all aspects. Therefore, you will also find individualism, ego, a clear hierarchy, and material dependence on resources and existential means. (Money)
The reproduction of extraterrestrials does not promote the family unit and produces very similar replicas. Although many species of extraterrestrials are very different from each other, you will find very low variation within the same species.
Aliens have moral values and justice. However, they do not have "human" feelings as we are used to. Extraterrestrials can understand human emotions, being very advanced, but they do not experience these emotions.
Aliens have defined roles by their specialization. They don't have an obvious hierarchy. (except at the top) It should also be emphasized that the life expectancy of extraterrestrials can reach thousands of years. (Human years)
The extraterrestrial society takes care to provide the resources necessary for the existence of its members. The concepts of wealth and money do not exist.
This is a critical issue for understanding how extraterrestrials interact with humans. Information on the subject is minimal.

Continue reading: How do aliens reproduce? Do they have sex?
https://www.sf-healing.com/blog/post/289 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree