Discussion: I am a 40-year-old woman with advanced MS. I am considering trying CBD cannabis oil. (With a doctor's prescription, of course)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I am a 40-year-old woman with advanced MS. I am considering trying CBD cannabis oil. (With a doctor's prescription, of course)

Many reports of patients with a wide range of chronic diseases have benefited from CBD oil. However, there is no comprehensive research on the subject, so you will find that many doctors are reluctant to use CBD even though it is not addictive. Suppose you decide to use I recommend you do preliminary research. In that case, there are different concentrations, different forms of production, and varying levels of the psychoactive substance in the marijuana plant THC (which may be illegal). The main problem I find in using CBD stems from the fact that CBD oil blurs the symptoms but Does not cure the disease! After all, to cure the disease, it is necessary to eliminate the causes of the disease, which are primarily autoimmune diseases, on a mental background)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree