Discussion: I am a 55-year-old woman with a long history of CHD, suffering from many wrinkles and looking older than my age. Are anti-aging treatments, such as the NMN supplement, influential in my condition?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I am a 55-year-old woman with a long history of CHD, suffering from many wrinkles and looking older than my age. Are anti-aging treatments, such as the NMN supplement, influential in my condition?

The NMN supplement is known worldwide, mainly thanks to the research of Dr. David Sinclair, the pioneer of anti-aging science. However, it is essential to understand that no supplement can replace a healthy diet and lifestyle. The enzyme NMN is also present in various plant foods, the effectiveness of which is usually superior to any supplement. The food that I highly recommend for improving the appearance of the skin and hair is bone marrow. It contains collagen and hyaluronic acid, significantly strengthening the immune system. Plastic surgery is probably the other practical option, but it involves risks, especially for CHD patients.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste0

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree