Discussion: I am a CHD patient; Is salt bad for me?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I am a CHD patient; Is salt bad for me?

Hypertension and High blood cholesterol are symptoms! Not the disease itself. If the water flow in your house is weak (due to scale, rust, or dirt in the pipes), you turn on the tap to the end, and the water pressure that comes to you increases and improves the water flow. The body has a very similar mechanism regulated by the kidneys. 75% of all heart attack patients had regular to low cholesterol levels!

Hypertension and high blood cholesterol are symptoms! Not the disease itself.
75% of all heart attack patients had regular to low cholesterol levels! If you are an adult, the probability of taking at least one of these drugs designed to treat high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol is about 50%.
Hypertension and high blood cholesterol are not the cause of coronary heart disease! It is a symptom of an unhealthy lifestyle and diet combined with stress and anxiety that can be reversed naturally. (Without medication)

If you suffer from Hypertension, you probably eat bland, salt-free foods. Salt has only a marginal effect on blood pressure—it is not the cause of high blood pressure! Please note that most salt in food comes from industrialized and processed foods and not from home cooking. Aromatic salt (such as Himalayan salt) allows seasoning with minimal salt while still enjoying delicious food.

From Healthline (March 2019)
Salt has gained a bad reputation in the past few decades and has been linked to conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease, and even stomach cancer. However, some evidence shows that salt may affect individuals differently and may not have as much of an impact on heart disease as once believed. The kidneys carefully regulate concentrations of sodium, and fluctuations lead to adverse side effects. It also maintains nerve function and tightly regulates blood volume and pressure.

Low chloride levels can lead to respiratory acidosis, in which carbon dioxide builds up in the blood, making it more acidic. Studies show that a low-salt diet may not decrease the general population's risk of heart disease or death, although some groups may respond to salt differently. Low salt intake may be associated with low blood sodium, increased blood triglycerides or cholesterol, and a higher risk of insulin resistance.

Unsalted food is not tasty. It is recommended to add aromatic salt (Himalayan salt) and additional beneficial minerals in measured quantities. Most of the sodium we consume comes from industrialized products and, most often, not from home cooking.

Link: Hypertension and high blood cholesterol are compensation mechanisms of our body.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/246 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree