Discussion: I was advised by a friend to take castor oil daily for a month for sharp weight loss. Could there be a worsening of my symptoms?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I was advised by a friend to take castor oil daily for a month for sharp weight loss. Could there be a worsening of my symptoms?

Castor oil to treat constipation is not recommended for patients with autoimmune diseases. To prevent constipation, consuming a large amount of dietary fiber, abundant in vegetables and fruits, is necessary. It is essential to consume fats and natural oils to lubricate the intestines and good intestinal bacteria. An excellent source of probiotic bacteria is goat or sheep yogurt.

Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, contains essential vitamins, and is helpful for hair, skin, and pain relief. The castor seed contains a toxic protein called ricin. Castor oil is a powerful laxative, but it is not a recommended way to lose weight. Proper weight loss requires maintaining a natural, balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts!

Link: Why do many weight loss diets fail in the long run?
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/214 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree