Discussion: I am a 50-year-old man. A naturopath recommended gluten-free foods to me. Can it relieve my prostate symptoms?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic prostatitis, epididymitis, and BPH.

I am a 50-year-old man. A naturopath recommended gluten-free foods to me. Can it relieve my prostate symptoms?

I recommend you switch to a gluten-free or low-gluten diet. Gluten has inflammatory properties that can only make your condition worse. (Don't expect a full recovery from chronic prostatitis by switching to a gluten-free diet.) Gluten-free grains are relatively expensive, but many natural substitutes exist.

Gluten is a protein found in most grains, giving them a crunchy taste. As it is called, Gluten is a type of "glue" that tends to stick to the walls of the intestines. When the intestinal walls become inflamed due to an imbalance in the intestinal flora, Gluten exacerbates the symptoms of inflammation. The digestive system is the primary internal system that is always non-sterile and has a high load on the immune system. I recommend gluten-free or low-gluten foods, but preferably from natural sources that are not industrialized or processed, such as quinoa, buckwheat, corn (not genetically engineered), teff, rye (low-gluten), basmati rice, legumes, sweet potatoes, non-grain vegetable flours.

Link: Recovery from Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis, by Self-Healing Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/123 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree