I have been a cancer patient. I am now a 50-plus-year-old in profound depression for about two years. I take Cipralex with severe side effects that impair my quality of life. Is there a natural substitute for Cipralex?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The Philosophy of Cancer. (All types)

I have been a cancer patient. I am now a 50-plus-year-old in profound depression for about two years. I take Cipralex with severe side effects that impair my quality of life. Is there a natural substitute for Cipralex?

The drug you are taking, Cipralex, allows the brain to receive increased stimulation of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is critical to our mood. Through a healthy, varied, and natural diet, it is possible to increase the production of the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine at the same time. Serotonin is produced (about 90%) in the gut in the presence of balanced gut flora (probiotic bacteria), dietary fiber, and natural oils and fats. I recommend you use an article that deals with a balanced diet in the attached link. It is worth emphasizing that the effect on mood through dietary change is a relatively slow process. To the best of my knowledge, stopping Ciprofloxacin has immediate side effects, so caution is also required when stopping taking the drug.

"The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

Add New Post
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree