Discussion: I have been a cancer patient. I am now a 50-plus-year-old in profound depression for about two years. I take Cipralex with severe side effects that impair my quality of life. Is there a natural substitute for Cipralex?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I have been a cancer patient. I am now a 50-plus-year-old in profound depression for about two years. I take Cipralex with severe side effects that impair my quality of life. Is there a natural substitute for Cipralex?

The drug you are taking, Cipralex, allows the brain to receive increased stimulation of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is critical to our mood. A healthy, varied, and natural diet can simultaneously increase the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine production. Serotonin is produced (about 90%) in the gut in the presence of balanced gut flora (probiotic bacteria), dietary fiber, and natural oils and fats. I recommend you use the attached link's article about a balanced diet. It is worth emphasizing that the effect on mood through dietary change is a relatively slow process. To the best of my knowledge, stopping Ciprofloxacin has immediate side effects, so caution is also required when stopping taking the drug.

Link:
The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree