Discussion: I am 70 years old with colon cancer and liver metastasis removed by laparoscopic surgery. The doctor did not restrict me to any diet.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am 70 years old with colon cancer and liver metastasis removed by laparoscopic surgery. The doctor did not restrict me to any diet.

Cancer of all types is characterized by a sharp decrease in the body's energies and damage to various tissues that produce inflammation. The thought that there is no need for a dietary change seems surprising. Patients with gastrointestinal cancer, in particular, need a varied diet that is easy to digest and includes all the essential ingredients for tissue repair. High-quality dietary fiber, natural oils and fats, probiotic bacteria, plant proteins that are easier to digest, essential nutrients such as natural juices, foods like bone marrow, potent antioxidants, and so on. The self-healing diet is anti-inflammatory and suitable for many diseases, including cancer patients, with special adjustments.

I recommend that you see a naturopath to customize a diet tailored to you. Cancer patients, especially those with gastrointestinal tract cancers, must have an anti-inflammatory diet. I recommend reading the article at the attached link; it has essential principles suitable for cancer patients.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree