Discussion: How to relieve migraines pain using the self-healing method?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

How to relieve migraines pain using the self-healing method?

In my experience, migraine pains are one of the most severe and debilitating. To relieve migraine pain, knowing the causes of the disease is essential. I recommend reading the article in the attached link that gives tools for understanding the disease and the relief and healing of the illness.

A gentle massage, preferably with aromatic oil, of the neck, nape, temples, and clavicle may improve blood flow to the brain and back and significantly relieve migraine symptoms.
I recommend gently massaging the neck and temples to relieve migraine pain. (caution required)
Steam sauna and massage can lower blood pressure.
Freshly squeezed juice or fresh Grapefruit juice can help to detoxify the liver. (Beware of contraindications with other drugs)
Drinking bentonite clay mixed with lukewarm water. (A potent anti-inflammatory.)
A coffee enema is a potent detoxifier.
Acupuncture can relieve Migraine pain.
Solar- baths are beneficial in prevention. (Not during seizures.)
A simple and inexpensive anti-inflammatory recipe based on dipping feet in ginger water.
Deep breathing techniques can relieve migraine pains. At the same time, it is advisable to learn these techniques in yoga workshops; similar training videos on YouTube may help.

Link: Migraines are paralyzing pain.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/125 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree