Discussion: I often go to the doctor; I ask hard questions regarding my cancer and always get evasive answers. I prefer the doctor to tell me he does not know the answer!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I often go to the doctor; I ask hard questions regarding my cancer and always get evasive answers. I prefer the doctor to tell me he does not know the answer!

Modern medicine mainly treats cancer symptoms instead of its causes, simply because a significant part of the causes of the disease are unknown! In Western culture, we are used to thinking that the doctor is omnipotent and knows everything, but the reality is entirely different. Although the doctor has learned a lot and knows a lot, he does not always know how to cure diseases, especially when it comes to cancer. I prefer a direct answer of "I do not know." It indicates self-confidence and empathy. When the doctor says, "I do not know," there is at least a chance that someone will look for the correct answers. In China, doctors have often told me they have no answer to my questions; they must search and investigate. I liked the answer; it testifies to sincerity without condescension.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree