Discussion: I have been depressed for a long time due to my heart condition and have been using Cipralex. I am afraid to stop.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I have been depressed for a long time due to my heart condition and have been using Cipralex. I am afraid to stop.

Chronic heart disease patients are among the greatest consumers of medicines; a significant part of the explanation for the phenomenon is fear! (rational) It is essential to know that the production of serotonin (which prevents depression) can be resumed naturally while also gaining a significant improvement in diet and lifestyle, which are critical for chronic heart patients.

Cipralex contains substances that inhibit the recycling of the neurotransmitter serotonin and raise its level in the blood. Serotonin has a known effect on mood, depression, and anxiety. Today, anxiety and depression are widespread. Serotonin is mainly produced in the gut in the presence of good bacteria, so a balanced and proper diet significantly impacts our mood. The problem is prolonged use of Cipralex has many side effects, including decreased sexual function. Discontinuation of use may cause side effects; it is advisable to accompany the discontinuation of Cipralex with a balanced diet of unprocessed foods containing dietary fiber and natural probiotics such as goat yogurt.

Link:
The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree