Discussion: I have been depressed for a long time and have been using Cipralex for about 3 years. Am I afraid to stop?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

I have been depressed for a long time and have been using Cipralex for about 3 years. Am I afraid to stop?

Practical issues regarding Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBD patients.

Cipralex raises neurotransmitter serotonin levels in the blood. Serotonin has a known effect on mood, depression, and anxiety. Serotonin is mainly produced in the gut in the presence of good bacteria, so a balanced and proper diet significantly impacts our mood. The problem is prolonged use of Cipralex has many side effects, including decreased sexual function. Discontinuation of use may cause side effects; it is advisable to accompany the discontinuation of Cipralex with a balanced diet of unprocessed foods containing dietary fiber and natural probiotics such as goat yogurt. The diet in patients with chronic digestive tract diseases is especially critical. I recommend you use the article with a specially adapted diet in the attached link.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree