Discussion: My attending physician prescribed me prednisone following severe inflammatory symptoms. I did feel a significant relief when I was taking the drug, but my condition worsened considerably when I stopped.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

My attending physician prescribed me prednisone following severe inflammatory symptoms. I did feel a significant relief when I was taking the drug, but my condition worsened considerably when I stopped.

Steroids are often limited to fixed periods, and their dosage gradually decreases. An anti-inflammatory diet and a healthy lifestyle are paramount for patients with chronic heart disease. Steroids are intended primarily for emergencies, not as a healthy diet and lifestyle substitute.

Prednisolone is a synthetic corticosteroid hormone that mimics the natural hormone cortisol action, secreted by the adrenal gland when needed. The hormone prednisone suppresses the immune system's activity and thus contributes to improving the various inflammatory symptoms. Medicine makes extensive use of steroids in a wide variety of medical conditions. (Autoimmune diseases, cancer, transplant patients, COPD, and a wide range of inflammatory diseases, including COVID-19.) However, steroids have severe side effects from prolonged use. Most importantly - steroids do not cure CHD! They only temporarily suppress the symptoms at the painful cost of sustained damage to the immune system.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree