Discussion: I have a hard time falling asleep, and I want to stop taking sleeping pills after being addicted to them for years. Is there a natural way?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD), including dialysis patients.

I have a hard time falling asleep, and I want to stop taking sleeping pills after being addicted to them for years. Is there a natural way?

I recommend chronic kidney patients reduce medication intake to the minimum possible. All the drugs (without exception) burden the liver and kidneys and harm the possibilities of recovery from the disease. Sleep plays an essential role in strengthening the immune system. At the same time, natural substitutes are always preferable. The main difficulty is that self-discipline is required.

The first period of falling asleep without sleeping pills is the most challenging, after which sleep becomes more natural.

Natural solutions include diet and lifestyle changes that are challenging for CKD patients.
1. It is advisable to avoid eating meat and carbohydrates together, especially in the evening and at night.
2. It is advisable to avoid the consumption of processed and industrialized foods and beverages.
3. A short 30-minute walk after dinner improves digestion and contributes to better sleep.
4. Acupuncture effectively treats sleep problems, although several treatments are often required to feel the change.
5. Reflexology is recommended before bedtime, especially in the early stages of withdrawal from sleep medications. Reflexology is very soothing, especially in the Asian method of immersing the feet in hot water.
6. Drinking natural juices in the evening on an empty stomach improves metabolism and liver and kidney function. It helps in sleep.
7. A simple and inexpensive anti-inflammatory recipe based on dipping feet in ginger water.

Links:
TCM: Cupping, Scraping, Ginger Therapy, Medicinal Leeches.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/137 (Copy & Paste)

The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree