Discussion: I went to a certified dietitian and naturopath and got completely different recommendations! The dietitian supports eating meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, while the naturopath strongly opposes them!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Migraines are unbearable pain.

I went to a certified dietitian and naturopath and got completely different recommendations! The dietitian supports eating meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, while the naturopath strongly opposes them!

I recommend that migraine sufferers sharply reduce the consumption of meat, poultry, milk, and cheeses and switch to fish (preferably of deep water), free-range eggs, and goat or sheep's milk products, especially yogurt.

Although nutrition is rightly perceived as a science, many schools are contradictory in the absence of clear guidelines (as in the exact sciences). Even among dietitians and world-renowned experts, there is no complete consensus. Naturopaths treat nutrition as part of a more holistic view of the body, in which nutrition has a high weight. Which of the two approaches is preferable? There are no clear rules for this. Most people try the trial-and-error method. In my opinion, at least in this specific case, the naturopath is right. However, deep-water fish (non-contaminated) and goat milk products, organic eggs, and bone marrow are considered essential animal foods.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree