Discussion: I turned to my attending physician in an attempt to improve my diet. He did not attribute much importance to the issue and sent me to a nutritionist.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I turned to my attending physician in an attempt to improve my diet. He did not attribute much importance to the issue and sent me to a nutritionist.

Nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are critical for chronic heart patients. It is easier for doctors to prescribe medications (and they are also incentivized for this) than to convince the patient that they must minimize the use of drugs. It is important to emphasize that there is no consensus on many nutrition issues; there are many schools of thought, sometimes contradictory. I recommend that chronic heart patients adopt the balanced, anti-inflammatory diet described in the attached link.

Physicians have little time per patient and are not interested in devoting their precious time to nutritional issues. Many doctors lack extensive knowledge in nutrition; for those who request, and in vital cases, they often prefer to send the patient to nutritionists.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree