Discussion: I am a 50-year-old woman suffering from diabetes. My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel tired, but I'm scared?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Type 2 diabetes. (T2D)

I am a 50-year-old woman suffering from diabetes. My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel tired, but I'm scared?

Spousal infidelity is quite common, but it may cause further emotional damage and frustration that does not allow recovery in patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes. Infidelity to a sick spouse is not just sexual but primarily emotional. At the same time, separation or divorce is a significant decision in life with emotional, social, and economic consequences. If you have close friends and family with whom you can share intimate secrets, it is highly advisable to hear their opinions.

Type 2 diabetes is entirely reversible, even in advanced stages, without needing medication through a balanced, unprocessed natural diet. Long-term diabetic patients may also need to clear toxins from their liver and kidneys to strengthen their immune systems.

Link: Type 2 Diabetes – Natural immune system rehabilitation.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/206 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree