Discussion: I was desperate for conventional medicine regarding CKD and decided to look for self-healing treatments, but there is a wide variety, and I have no idea how to get started?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD), including dialysis patients.

I was desperate for conventional medicine regarding CKD and decided to look for self-healing treatments, but there is a wide variety, and I have no idea how to get started?

The thought that the kidneys do not have a natural restoration capacity stems from a misunderstanding of the miraculous capabilities of the human body. It is essential to emphasize that drug therapy cannot rehabilitate the kidneys. Medications for prolonged use weaken the liver and kidneys and impair the natural restoration ability of the kidneys. Without normal liver function, it is not possible to synthesize the proteins required to repair the kidneys.

By complying with fundamental requirements(mental & physical) — All chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable, including CKD!
All body organs, including the brain, have an incredible natural regenerative capacity! Provided we don't interrupt the process. Recovery is always achievable, even from severe, long-term chronic diseases, including addiction-related illnesses. Following Self-healing methods is challenging mentally and physically, mainly because it takes discipline and self-confidence to serve as your medical advisor. The in-depth analysis points to a mirror image between modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine's weaknesses and strengths. Integrating modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.

Links:
Chronic Kidney Disease. (CKD) | Avoid Dialysis using Self-Healing Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/202 (Copy & Paste)

Choosing the most suitable self-healing functional therapy.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/221 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree