Discussion: When I asked my attending physician about alternative therapies for chronic prostatitis, he claimed I was risking unscientifically based therapies.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Chronic prostatitis, epididymitis, and BPH.

When I asked my attending physician about alternative therapies for chronic prostatitis, he claimed I was risking unscientifically based therapies.

The only possibility to recover from chronic prostatitis is through the self-healing method that neutralizes the causes of the disease and not its symptoms. I guess you have already tried all types of antibiotics and failed!

There is now a trend of more and more doctors also recommending alternative therapies. In many hospitals, there is a department for alternative treatments. Yet, without a medical philosophy, some physicians see self-healing functional medicine as a threat rather than an opportunity. Conventional medicine only treats the symptoms of the disease and fails to bring about recovery from chronic diseases, including chronic prostatitis.

Chronic prostatitis is a depressive disease that drugs cannot cure, nor are Chinese remedies. Strengthening the immune system is the only option.

Link: Recovery from Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis, by Self-Healing Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/123 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree