Discussion: I am married in a second marriage to a beautiful and good woman, but not sexually, and I have sexual relations with my ex-wife and the mother of my children.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am married in a second marriage to a beautiful and good woman, but not sexually, and I have sexual relations with my ex-wife and the mother of my children.

A relationship with your ex-wife and the mother of your children is not casual sex! But in connection with the past and of great significance. The fact that you and your ex-wife found it appropriate to cheat on your spouse together raises questions about your relationship. The existing situation of double infidelity usually can not last for long. One spouse will discover, be surprised, and react harshly and rightly. It is recommended to examine mutual emotions with your divorcee. Are you interested in renewing the relationship between you openly and exclusively? Returning to the cohabitation of divorced spouses is not uncommon. (Especially if the divorce was not mentally charged)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree