Discussion: I found a diamond earring that is not mine in my husband's car. He claims not to have cheated on me, and it is a passenger he picked up from work. I have a hard time believing.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I found a diamond earring that is not mine in my husband's car. He claims not to have cheated on me, and it is a passenger he picked up from work. I have a hard time believing.

Before we get into the questions of checking details that a private detective would fit, the suspicion of infidelity is usually related to the nature of the relationship between you and your husband, an answer you should know. (Happy and sexually satisfied couples cheat much less.)

Some helpful tips.
The location of the earring usually betrays the event. An earring in the back seat dramatically increases the likelihood of hasty sex in the car. When it comes to a valuable earring and the seemingly innocent association, the owner will likely search and call to check if it is found. You need to ask your husband if anyone is looking for earrings.

Your husband probably knows how to identify the earring's lady. After all, she took a ride with him. If you see the passenger's identity, you probably know the answer. If the name is unfamiliar, ask for a full name and search for it via social networks. You will learn the solution once you see the photograph because you probably know your husband's taste.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree