Discussion: My husband is not bad, but he demands sex from me with sadomasochistic scenes that disgust me against my will. He claimed I knew he needed violent sexual arousal before marriage.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

My husband is not bad, but he demands sex from me with sadomasochistic scenes that disgust me against my will. He claimed I knew he needed violent sexual arousal before marriage.

Since you do not present fear of physical harm to you, I recommend that you have an open conversation with your husband about the nature of your relationship in general and your sex in particular. If you agree with your husband on scenes, poses, and sexual demands that you decide upon, this may balance the needs. Even in a relationship between a husband and wife, there is no possibility of sexual coercion, contrary to the parties' will. The question of knowing in advance about your husband's sexual behavior before marriage should not cause you to do acts against your choice today. The option of filing a complaint with the police exists, even though it is a relationship between a husband and his wife. If the problem is unresolved, I recommend contacting women's organizations that provide mental, emotional, and even legal support.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree