Discussion: We are a couple in their 40s plus. I look great and am appreciated by many women. My wife is "obese" and not as attractive as she used to be. When I bring up the subject, she erupts and is offended.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

We are a couple in their 40s plus. I look great and am appreciated by many women. My wife is "obese" and not as attractive as she used to be. When I bring up the subject, she erupts and is offended.

If your wife is not very fat from a young age (it is probably not a food and eating addiction), the problem is likely easier to carry out. Try an uncritical approach without covert threats or creating competition with other women. It is worthwhile to offer mental and spiritual assistance, romance, and sex. Without love and support, it is often challenging to lose weight! Diet is most often associated with lifestyle changes. If your wife is essential to you, you should offer logistical assistance and an honest and genuine partnership. (Not just in money) I recommend contacting a naturopath for help formulating a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Link: Why do many weight loss diets fail in the long run?
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/214 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree