Discussion: I am a young 22 year old and I have a girlfriend with curly hair and small breasts and she is also very conservative in sex. She's smart and nice and loves me, but I'm afraid of what my friends will say.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am a young 22 year old and I have a girlfriend with curly hair and small breasts and she is also very conservative in sex. She's smart and nice and loves me, but I'm afraid of what my friends will say.

In two sentences, you touched on many issues at once: I will try to answer you separately and, in the end, give a comprehensive answer.

Many men love curly hair; some women curl their hair on purpose. If you prefer straight hair, gently check with your girlfriend if she is willing to do hair straightening without hurting. A woman's breast size does not affect the quality of relationships or the enjoyment of sex! There are very successful movie actresses with small breasts. Sexual conservatism is often the result of sex education, lack of sex education, and confidence in the partner's love. Sexual openness usually comes with a deeper emotional connection, especially in women. Although this is a delicate matter, it is permissible and desirable to discuss and raise mutual expectations to improve and increase mutual enjoyment, not as a critique.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree