Discussion: I am a 50-year-old COPD patient; I am a little lame (after a car accident). My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel tired, but I'm afraid.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (COPD)

I am a 50-year-old COPD patient; I am a little lame (after a car accident). My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel tired, but I'm afraid.

The lungs and the respiratory system are associated in the energetic dimension with the heart chakra, whose motivating factor is love. As you described, it is almost impossible to recover from lung diseases without love and support.

Having an honest, pre-planned conversation with your husband in a romantic and quiet atmosphere is advisable. You may get the answers to the questions that bother you. Frustration and emotional damage do not allow recovery from COPD. Infidelity to a sick spouse is not just sexual but primarily emotional. At the same time, divorce is a significant life decision with emotional, social, and economic consequences. If you have close friends and family members with whom you can share intimate secrets, it is highly advisable to hear their opinions.

Link: Pulmonary Diseases and Smoking Cessation Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/188 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree