Discussion: I am a 50-year-old man, a CKD patient. My wife has been cheating on me for years; I feel tired but scared.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD), including dialysis patients.

I am a 50-year-old man, a CKD patient. My wife has been cheating on me for years; I feel tired but scared.

Marital infidelities are now quite common. At the same time, cheating on a chronically ill spouse takes on a different dimension than "abandoning the injured spouse." In your case, it is a kidney; in my case, it was severe liver disease.

Infidelity to a sick spouse is not just sexual but primarily emotional. At the same time, it is a significant life decision with emotional, social, and economic consequences. If you have close friends and family members with whom you can share intimate secrets, it is highly advisable to hear their opinions. Despite my older age, I was in your situation and decided to divorce because frustration and emotional damage do not allow recovery. At the same time, it is a personal decision.

Men with chronic kidney disease often suffer from problems with sexual function, but they can give and receive love without limitations. Even if CKD patients are not at their peak of sexual fitness, they need love, touch, intimacy, and sex. The ability to fantasize is not impaired.

Link: Improving sexual function In chronic patients and the disabled.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/224 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree