Discussion: In my workplace, there is a buffet that serves hot food (cooked in a central kitchen and comes every day in clean containers.) Should I continue to eat in the workplace? It is difficult for me to prepare food at home and carry it to work.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

In my workplace, there is a buffet that serves hot food (cooked in a central kitchen and comes every day in clean containers.) Should I continue to eat in the workplace? It is difficult for me to prepare food at home and carry it to work.

Patients with autoimmune diseases are advised to avoid industrialized and processed foods.

Food cooked in a central kitchen often has the properties of industrialized food. Sometimes, the freshness is not maintained, and the quality of the oils and products is often not the same as home cooking. Since there is also an economic issue of possible subsidy here, I recommend eating only non-complex dishes, such as salad, cooked vegetables, natural fruit, eggs, or fish. It is advisable to avoid foods like raisins, pasta, yeast bread, and pizzas, which are predominantly industrialized anyway. This may be a partial solution that forces food to be brought from home, but it is healthier.

Link: Criteria for classification into industrialized, processed food and beverages.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/218 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree