Discussion: My son is 5 years old and insists on going to kindergarten with pink nail polish (because he saw some girls who went with nail polish). My husband claims I am raising a gay or transgender child, but I prefer not to restrict him.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Sexual identities and orientations unifying theory. (Explains LGBT)

My son is 5 years old and insists on going to kindergarten with pink nail polish (because he saw some girls who went with nail polish). My husband claims I am raising a gay or transgender child, but I prefer not to restrict him.

According to the theory I present here (on this site), sexual identity is predetermined at birth. Therefore, the argument that you allow a child to go to kindergarten with nail polish does not change anything about sexual identity or sexual orientation. However, an unwanted stigma may be attached to the child from a young age. Boycotts and violence among children are not exceptional, so fear is, in my eyes, more social than fixing an unwanted sexual identity or sexual orientation. Regarding the social questions, it is advisable to seek the help of pedagogical consultants who know the human composition and the environment in which you live.

Link: The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/169 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree