Discussion: I believe I have located the unresolved childhood trauma that caused my illness; what should I do now?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. All autoimmune diseases.

I believe I have located the unresolved childhood trauma that caused my illness; what should I do now?

The fact that you were able to uncover the unresolved trauma that caused the disease will save you treatment time, but finding the trauma does not remove it from the subconscious. Eliminating the trauma from the subconscious requires penetration with hypnosis techniques or similar techniques. You can direct the therapist to the event you suspect, thus saving many trauma detection treatments. Removing unresolved traumas from the subconscious is not a normal logical thought process. I have suffered since I was a child with a terrible fear of cockroaches; I know precisely when the traumatic event that caused my fears happened. My father crushed a giant cockroach in my room when I was four years old; the cockroach hatched and spread on the floor. Even though there is no danger in cockroaches, and I served in the army and saw terrible sights, the sight of a cockroach makes me cringe! This is a subconscious response; it is not a rational response. It is possible that the trauma you experienced as a child would seem to you today as an insignificant event; as a child, the event was traumatic.

Link: Type 1 Diabetes – Pancreas and Immune Recovery.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/190 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree