Discussion: I took my 20-year-old nephew to our apartment. Following the incident, a serious crisis developed with my husband, to the point of divorce.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I took my 20-year-old nephew to our apartment. Following the incident, a serious crisis developed with my husband, to the point of divorce.

Couples usually do not divorce because of a single event; the explanation must be more profound than an event that began about a month ago. The issue of hosting family members for long periods is quite a loaded topic. I must emphasize that the act you did is worthy! At the same time, there is no reason to get divorced because of hosting a family member. The emerging picture is much more precise when I hear the whole story. You haven't slept together or had sex for a long time. Hosting your nephew is just a trigger for your highly charged relationship. One match ignites a massive explosion!

I recommend that you rent a modest and small apartment in your area (as I understand you are an established family) in coordination with your husband to your nephew, a 20-year-old man who is no longer a child. You can and should come to eat with you. If I were your nephew, I wouldn't want my aunt to get divorced because I'm staying with her.

I recommend initiating a well-planned conversation with your husband to determine if he has an extramarital relationship. You should go on a vacation together in a romantic place and try to overcome the crisis on your own or with the help of couples counseling. It is essential to emphasize that couples who do not sleep together and do not have sex lose the interpersonal bond with their partner, a very destructive situation.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree