Discussion: I am a 50-year-old lung cancer patient (non-smoker). Can identifying the unresolved trauma be enough to restore my energetic state?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am a 50-year-old lung cancer patient (non-smoker). Can identifying the unresolved trauma be enough to restore my energetic state?

Locating the unresolved traumas is an essential part of the energetic rehabilitation process, but it is not enough; it is necessary to remove the unresolved trauma from the subconscious. Access to the subconscious is locked. Techniques such as deep meditation sometimes make it possible to penetrate the subconscious, but the experience is required. (It is more difficult for Western people to reach deep meditation). That is why I recommend people use Hypnosis. (with a certified hypnotist) In analogy to computers, if you have found a virus on your computer, you have taken a vital step. Still, you have not solved the problem completely without removing and neutralizing the virus. From my experience, in a hypnosis-like process (for many years), the traumas are in the mirror of the time they happened and are not necessarily the same as the traumas I thought.

Link: The Subconscious is the bridge that connects the Mind to the Body, making it Spiritual.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/139 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree