Discussion: I am a handsome woman of 50 with very thin hair. I take vitamins, minerals, and more, and still, there is no improvement.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am a handsome woman of 50 with very thin hair. I take vitamins, minerals, and more, and still, there is no improvement.

Thinning hair in women is often linked to heredity, but proper nutrition and lifestyle are essential. Female hair has a sexual and even evolutionary connotation, and your emotional state is natural. Heredity, as we know, cannot be changed, but I will give you some tips to help you restore your hair.

1 Avoid industrialized and processed foods; they burden the immune system.
2 Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables rich in dietary fiber.
3. Natural probiotic foods, such as goat yogurt, are important for proper digestion. Animal fats and oils are also essential.
4 Start the day (on an empty stomach) with a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice in lukewarm water, a spoonful of apple cider vinegar, and a spoonful of olive oil.
5 Avoiding alcoholic, soft, and diet drinks and smoking is highly advisable.
6 Severe vitamin B12 deficiency causes hair to lack vitality. (A blood test will reveal this)

Especially vital.
Drinking natural and freshly squeezed juice at least two to three times a week is advisable.
Regular consumption of bone marrow will help you thicken your hair and give it a more puffy appearance. Tendons are of quite a similar quality, but they are food unavailable in the West. (Very popular in Asia)
Vitamin B12 (available only in animal foods) is essential for abundant hair. It is advisable to perform a blood test to rule out the possibility of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Avoid taking medicines and food supplements as much as possible.

Hair masks - caution!
Hair brushing and gentle scrubbing of scalp skin are recommended.
You can find many recipes for hair masks on the Internet. Castor oil and coconut oil have antibacterial properties that help strengthen the hair. Masks made with ground ginger, onion, and garlic require great care and a low dose.

The scalp needs ventilation, so wearing hats for extended periods is not advisable, and prolonged exposure to the sun is not recommended.

You will feel the change only after about two or three months; the difference will not be only in the hair but in the general feeling. A healthy diet improves mood.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree