Discussion: I am a 40-year-old cancer patient in the second round; my health condition is unstable after eight years of struggle. My husband has a lover and wants a divorce. I don't feel love for him, but I'm afraid.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am a 40-year-old cancer patient in the second round; my health condition is unstable after eight years of struggle. My husband has a lover and wants a divorce. I don't feel love for him, but I'm afraid.

I identify with the situation; I underwent a very similar process at a much older age than yours. Your marriage may not be salvageable. Cheating on a seriously ill partner is not only sexual betrayal but mainly emotional betrayal that is difficult to recover from. The divorce process, also done with full consent, involves a lot of pressure, arguments, and money and is very demanding on an energetic level. In your unstable situation, I recommend you wait for a formal divorce, possibly with a temporary solution that will give you reasonable peace of mind. When your condition improves significantly, you can consider a divorce that will not threaten your recovery process.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree