Discussion: I am a single woman who has been suffering from involuntary vaginal contractions since my youth. I have been under the care of psychologists and sexologists to no avail.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Relationship, sexual behavior, and functioning.

I am a single woman who has been suffering from involuntary vaginal contractions since my youth. I have been under the care of psychologists and sexologists to no avail.

The phenomenon you describe (vaginismus) results from a trauma you probably experienced in childhood or adolescence. The trauma resides in your subconscious, to which psychology has no access. I recommend you look into hypnotherapy. (with a qualified hypnotist) The treatment involves releasing the trauma from the subconscious that caused you those contractions. The treatment may be prolonged, but not for years. A warm and loving relationship with a supportive man means a lot. An objective difficulty stems from low self-esteem, where psychology may help. Sexual therapy to release "inhibitions" cannot penetrate the subconscious; its effectiveness depends mainly on a loving and supportive partner. A male surrogate does not provide love but primarily technical support.

Link: Hypnotherapy can penetrate the subconscious and eliminate unresolved mental traumas.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/247 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree