Discussion: I know how and when I contracted HCV (School of Dentistry at Tel Aviv University), but I cannot prove it!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

I know how and when I contracted HCV (School of Dentistry at Tel Aviv University), but I cannot prove it!

I developed chronic HCV due to an infection in dental care at the dental school at the university where I studied during the mid-80s of the 20th century. (Economics (BA) and Business Administration (MBA)) Immediately after discovering the HCV virus worldwide, treatments at the School of Dentistry were discontinued. The doctors consciously chose not to ask patients to be tested. I wonder how many people fell ill and died due to that unfortunate decision! My treating dentist was recently killed in a horrific bicycle accident.

The decision of the university and doctors (dentists) not to approach patients with an explanation that an HCV test was required cost patients their lives, in my case, untold suffering. How doctors managed to live with their conscience! I have no idea. My attending physician (an excellent doctor) went crazy in his lifetime before his tragic death in a bicycle accident.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree