Discussion: I am a 35-year-old breast cancer patient. I have a husband and two small children. I read everything you wrote but found no reference to the recommended treatment for cancer patients using the self-healing method.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am a 35-year-old breast cancer patient. I have a husband and two small children. I read everything you wrote but found no reference to the recommended treatment for cancer patients using the self-healing method.

You are indeed correct! I have not deliberately detailed the recommended treatments for cancer patients. Cancer patients are often life-threatening. They live in constant anxiety and need frequent check-ups, guidance, and close counseling that I cannot provide. In the chapter devoted to natural therapies, one can find references to many essential treatments for cancer patients. The nearest professional who can advise on these issues is a qualified naturopath. Even then, without a philosophy of medicine, you will find different schools of treatment that are not necessarily tailored to your case.

Link: Cancer causes emphasize its two interconnected trajectories.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/197 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree