Discussion: I'm an 18-year-old stutterer; I read your previous post and did not fully understand the connection between smoking and stuttering.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Alcohol and Smoking detoxification methodology.

I'm an 18-year-old stutterer; I read your previous post and did not fully understand the connection between smoking and stuttering.

The previous post I published in this context was my answer to another reader who asked about smoking as an option to reduce the stuttering phenomenon. The connection between smoking and stuttering is found only at the energy level, in association with the same fifth energy center (throat chakra) responsible for all communication in our body. I tried to write as short posts as possible, so I did not elaborate on the theoretical background. In my view, stuttering results from unresolved trauma, most often in childhood. People (including adults) cannot link the event that caused the trauma to stutter, so hypnosis-like techniques must penetrate the subconscious to remove these traumas to the conscious level without forgetting.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree