Discussion: I am 17 years old and quite fat. I had a terrible experience with a classmate who insulted me. I decided to lose weight at any cost! I do not know how to start?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

I am 17 years old and quite fat. I had a terrible experience with a classmate who insulted me. I decided to lose weight at any cost! I do not know how to start?

The trigger that drives you to lose weight right now is an event that has hit you especially hard. It would be best to accept the need for change, especially for yourself and your health. I will try to give you some operative recommendations for the initial stage; I recommend you read the attached article. The mental dimension has a critical meaning.

Assuming you are addicted to food and eating? There is an initial need to treat the addiction itself. Otherwise, there is not much chance that you will succeed. The best way is to combine a support group with hypnosis Therapy (qualified only). It is also possible to use acupuncture.

It is essential to receive support, assistance, love, and warmth from family members, friends, and relatives. It is highly recommended to avoid buying and keeping at home various prepared foods, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, diet drinks, etc.

It is advisable to go to a naturopath and put together a balanced diet (not low in calories) with all the nutrients, including carbohydrates. You must adopt proper eating habits during the day only. Eat only between 08:00 and 19:00. Moderate but regular exercise is essential. Moderate walking, especially after meals, is an available and recommended solution.

Link: Food-eating Addiction Weaning Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/192 (Copy & paste)

Successfully!

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree