Discussion: I have been addicted to pizzas for years. I tried to stop and failed! I tried all sorts of substitutes and went back to the original pizza.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Addictions – Food and eating withdrawal methodology.

I have been addicted to pizzas for years. I tried to stop and failed! I tried all sorts of substitutes and went back to the original pizza.

Pizzas are considered unhealthy foods because they use gluten-rich white flour. The dough uses artificial yeast, and the cheese and tomato paste are highly industrialized. Sometimes, the fat in the dough is also hardened vegetable fat (Margarine). Purchased pizzas are often industrialized products that are particularly unhealthy and fattening. (Please note that not all calories are the same.)

I recommend you make a delicious and healthy homemade pizza. Great recipes include wholemeal flour, natural yeast, Goat or sheep yogurt, coconut oil, ghee butter, fresh tomatoes (not canned), and fine Goat or sheep cheeses. Adding fruits, vegetables, and spices of your choice is possible and desirable. Don't add sausages! You can find various healthy recipes online that follow my listed principles. Although the preparation takes time, you will be amazed at how much satisfaction you will get from the self-preparation of a healthy and delicious pizza.

Link: Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as uncounted.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/141 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree