Discussion: I am 70 years old, sexually active. I was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer with no metastases. My attending physician highly recommends my removal of the prostate immediately. I'm apprehensive!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am 70 years old, sexually active. I was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer with no metastases. My attending physician highly recommends my removal of the prostate immediately. I'm apprehensive!

Your concern is understandable and justified. Removal of the prostate gland often involves significant side effects, including erectile dysfunction. It is worth emphasizing that cancer at age 70 is usually not as violent as in young people. Cancer in adults usually worsens slowly. My late father suffered from prostate cancer for ten years and died from complications of pulmonary edema. He was followed up for many years without deterioration in cancer. I recommend that you consult more oncologists and a qualified naturopath. Strengthening the immune system is essential. It is advisable to be constantly monitored. It would be best if you were complete with your decision.
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree