Discussion: I returned to the bargaining phase of the 5-phases model of grief (the third phase in the Kubler-Ross model), only at a later stage after realizing that I was recovering.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The tremendous healing power of LOVE.

I returned to the bargaining phase of the 5-phases model of grief (the third phase in the Kubler-Ross model), only at a later stage after realizing that I was recovering.

The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining (Only applicable in life-threatening situations), Depression, and Acceptance. I missed the bargaining stage of my life at the time because I didn't realize that I was on the brink of death. I complained to the Creator, who punished me with a disproportionate punishment I had throughout the years, even when my life was no longer in danger.

When I was in danger of death, I did not bargain because I did not know then that I was on the verge of dying. Bargaining with me started after the acceptance phase regarding the length of recovery, which was particularly long and challenging. Still, it was already clear to me that I was recovering.

Link:
Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/114 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree